ClearOne warrants that this product is free of defects in both materials and workmanship for a period of time, from the date of purchase, of duration as ClearOne has announced for particular products. Should product be defective, the Manufacturer agrees, at its option, to repair or replace the product or any defective component free of charge as defined in the ClearOne RMA-Product Return Policy . If neither repairing nor replacing the product is reasonably available, ClearOne may, at its sole discretion, refund the purchase price paid for the defective product.
This warranty period begins on the date the end user is invoiced for the product, provided the end user provides proof of purchase that demonstrates that the product is still within the warranty period and returns the product within the warranty period to ClearOne according to the warranty terms set forth below.
Terms & Conditions
- Product returned to ClearOne must be issued a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. To request an RMA, contact ClearOne Technical Support.
- Prior to receiving an RMA, the product must be first troubleshot and determined to be defective by a ClearOne Technical Support Technician.
- Product returned to ClearOne must contain all of the original accessories and be properly packaged in the appropriate ClearOne packaging container. This warranty does not cover damage to the product during shipping and the Manufacturer assumes no responsibility for such damage
- Product returned to ClearOne must have a valid RMA # clearly marked on the outside of the shipping container and the serial number and model of the returned product must match the RMA.
- Replacements will only be issued for the identical product model/type of the original defective product.
- If Collaborate Pro product is out of warranty for more than 3 months, and has been determined to still be serviceable by ClearOne or a ClearOne Authorized Service Provider, a catch-up upgrade of 25% of the products MSRP must be paid, in addition to the purchase of warranty for a minimum length of 1 year.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF:
- The product has been damaged by negligence, mishandling, acts of third parties, accident, fire, flood, lightning, power surges or outages, or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions; or,
- The product has been altered or repaired by other than the Manufacturer or an authorized service representative of the Manufacturer; or,
- Modifications or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the product which, in the determination of the Manufacturer have affected the performance, safety or reliability of the product; or,
- The product's original serial number has been modified or removed.
NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, APPLIES TO THE PRODUCT. MANUFACTURER'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL BE THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE END USER FOR THE PRODUCT.
No person or entity is authorized to assume any obligation or other liability in connection with the products. No action, regardless of form arising out of or relating to the product or this warranty may be brought by end user for a period of time equal to the term of the warranty period after the cause of action has accrued.
Manufacturer shall not be liable for punitive, consequential, or incidental damages, expenses, or loss of revenue or property, inconvenience, or interruption in operation experienced by the end user due to a malfunction in the purchased product. This warranty extends only to the original end user and is not assignable or transferable. This warranty is governed by the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to the conflicts of interest provisions thereof.