The Lead Mobile App Engineer will have responsibility for the development of application software and web based software supporting ClearOnes video conferencing and streaming products as well as providing leadership to the team. The software will run on iOS and Android platforms. The software will be used to configure and manage ClearOne video conferencing and streaming products.
Education & Experience:
- BSCS/BSCE or equivalent with 5+ years experience in a commercial software development environment.
- Team leadership experience in working production environment.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies as applied in the development of mobile applications for Android and iOS is required.
- Experience delivering mobile applications across the entire app life cycle, including designing, building, deploying, testing, releasing to app stores, and support.
- Demonstrated ability to work either independently or in a team is required.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills.
- Experience with the iOS SDK.
- Experience with the Xcode IDE.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills in Java.
- Experience with the Android SDK.
- Experience using a repository for software version control (e.g. SVN, GIT, etc.).
- Strong debugging skills.
- Familiarity with the pros and cons of cross-platform development environments (Xamarin, QT, Appcelerator, Corona, etc.) versus native app development is desirable.
- Strong English Language verbal and written communication skills are required.