ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.
The Software Engineer will have responsibility for the development of application software and web based software supporting ClearOnes Video products. Some versions of the software will run on Windows and Mac PCs. Other versions of the software will run on iOS and Android mobile platforms. The software will be used to configure and manage ClearOne streaming media devices and will also be used to publish and manage content that is captured or played by these devices.
Education & Experience:
- BSCS/BSCE or equivalent with 3+ years experience in a commercial software development environment.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies as applied in the development of desktop applications for Windows and Mac is required.
- Familiarity with Angular Framework and Bootstrap is required.
- Experience writing applications in Java is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to work either independently or in a team is required.
- Experience developing and deploying mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms is highly desired.
- Experience with socket programming and network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP including Multicast) highly desired
- Experience with Flash ActionScript is desired.