- MEDIA COLLABORATION
- PROFESSIONAL AUDIO
- NETWORK MEDIA STREAMING
- RESIDENTIAL STREAMING
- UC VOICE
- DIGITAL SIGNAGE
- MEDIA CARTS
- Where to Buy
Professional conferencing software – dashboard to easily configure and control your CONVERGE Pro platform
CONVERGE CONSOLE software provides a powerful, intuitive interface for configuring and controlling your CONVERGE Pro system (CONVERGE Pro 880, 880T, 840T, 8i, TH20, and Converge SR 1212).
Utilize the drag-and-drop options for rapid system configuration. Drag pre-configured AV devices such as microphones, DVD players, video conferencing systems and amplifiers from an interactive menu to quickly establish your channel. The extensive object database gives you the power to create, save and apply preset objects such as: Channel, Matrix, Control, Macro and others. Objects can even be imported and exported between different computers.
Centralize control beyond the LCD programming options with Console for advanced configuration tasks, and easily take control of your system for the ultimate audio experience.
Rapid System Configuration
CONSOLE provides powerful drag and drop configuration capabilities that allow you to quickly configure Converge Pro devices and perform advanced system configuration tasks.
AV Devices are pre-configured input or output channel settings that can be dragged from a menu of devices and dropped on to a channel to rapidly configure the channel. AV devices represent devices like microphones, DVD players, video conferencing systems, amplifiers, etc.
CONVERGE CONSOLE allows you to create, save and apply, objects which can be imported/exported between different computers:
- Channel Objects allow you to save customized channel configurations into the database and reuse them.
- Matrix Objects allow you to save customized matrix configurations into the database and reuse them.
- Control Objects allow you to save control port objects into the database.
- Macro Objects allow you to save macros into the database and reuse them.
- Preset Objects allow you to save preset configurations into the database and reuse them
WARRANTY: 2 years, From date of purchase