Login    Register       FAQ       Search  

Post subject: controling multi-channels (mute) within crestron program
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:23 am 

Hi,

I am trying to link several channels (input or output) to one trigger/puch from a Crestron touch panel. the problem is I can only find the Clearone-single-channel module within SIMPL Windows, which, well only works with one channel. I guess the idea would be to "group" channels within a process? How does this work?
Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
Alex

Post subject: Re: controling multi-channels (mute) within crestron program
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:36 pm 

One of the easy method to mute/unmute any Converge Pro channels by creating macros.

You can have 255 macros per unit and each macro allows you to handle multiple command lines.

An easy method would be to use "Macro Recorder" available in the Macro Tab in Converge Console Software.

Console Software.........Macro Tab ..............Select Macro No (1 or 2 or 3 etc..).........Click "Record" button.....Start Muting the Input/output/Processing/Fader Channels you wish to Mute.......Click on "Save Button"

Repeat this step with a second macro for unmute by twice click to unmute any channel.

You ma recall these Macros from your control system program wither by using Modules or Serial I/O commands (Eg #D0 MACRO 1). This command will recall Macro No.1 of a Converge Pro 880T.

Hope this helps.