Login    Register       FAQ       Search  

Post subject: Multiple VH20's & 880T
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:19 am 

I have a setup with 5 x VH20's and a 880T. The 880T being the last unit in the daisy chain.
An additional 4 microphones were needed and were connected into the line inputs of the first two Vh20's.
8 table mics are connected into the 880T.
I have routed the 4 additional mics through expansion busses down the chain and into the 880T.
I do not pick up those additional mics at all, even on the individual units that they are connected to.
Can the VH20 line inputs be used as mic inputs and routed through expansion busses?
What would be the best setup to resolve this?

Post subject: Re: Multiple VH20's & 880T
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 am 

With our Converge Pro product line you can configure Microphone inputs as Line inputs, but you cannot configure Line inputs as Microphone inputs, there is no Acoustic Echo Cancelation provided on the Line inputs. As for why the audio is not passing, I would have to see the site file to be able to tell you, my guess is the Audio Master Setting on one of the devices is set to Master instead of Slave. This prevents any audio from passing in or out of the “Out” ebus on which ever unit is set to Master. Please contact Technical Support at 1-800-283-5936 if you need further assistance with this.

Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 am 

Thanks for the help. Managed to sort out that problem now.

I am also experiencing issues with the VH20's and dialing out.

All of the units are registered and work perfectly the first time. If a change is made on another unit the previous stops working correctly. (Not dialing out or in)

It seems as if only one unit works at a time.

The PABX model is a NEC VS-7000.

I have captured the log files from the working unit (VOIP5) and the one that does not dial out.

The only strange thing I noticed is SIP/2.0 488 Not Acceptable Here in VOIP 1 log.

Please can you assist or advise in resolving this problem.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm 

I recommend that you contact Tech Support at 800-283-5936 or email a copy of the log to tech.support@clearone.com so it can be fully reviewed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm 

This problem was solved simply by re-ordering the audIo codecs priority settings on the vh20 to best match the pabx capabilities.