Login    Register       FAQ       Search  

Post subject: Has anyone hooked up a Chat 150 to a Tandberg C20?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm 

I am trying to hook up a chat 150 with a Tandberg C20. When I hook up the line (RCA) Mic inputs to the Tandberg I get feedback. When speaking with Clearone support they tell me I need to hook up to the 3.5mm mic connection. When I get a converter to do that (Dual RCA to single 3.5mm) no sound is produced when speaking into the Mic. I am told that I need to get a Line level to Mic level converter. I am having a hard time finding one that will work in this situation. Has anyone gone through a similar scenario and found a solution?

Post subject: Re: Has anyone hooked up a Chat 150 to a Tandberg C20?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 am 

Hi,

I had this same problem but not with a Chat. According to Tandberg the C20 isn't really made for integrating. Clear One is right you have to utilize the 3.5mm mic input. Now, if it's not working I know why... there are different 3.5mm heads, You will need to sauder an identical head to the one used on the Tandberg mic that came with the C20.

Post subject: 14
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:55 am 

wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.You [url=http://www.officialchristianlouboutin.net/herve-leger-lurex-essentials-city-dress-dark-night-p-1078.html]herve leger lurex essentials city dress dark night[/url]
are not the common blog writer [url=http://www.officialchristianlouboutin.net/christian-louboutin-boots-simple-botta-100-brown-leather-p-695.html]christian louboutin boots simple botta 100 brown leather[/url], man. You surely have something powerful to contribute to the World Wide Web. Such a great blog. I’ll come
As soon as I found this website I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and
back again for more.