Careers - IT Channel Sales Manager for the Western United States
Job Title: IT Channel Sales Manager for the Western United States
Location: Western United States
Type of Position: Full-Time
Description of position:
ClearOne is seeking an experienced IT channel sales manager for the Western Region within the United States. As a member of ClearOne’s Unified Communications Solutions Team, you will work with the IT distribution and reseller channel evangelizing and selling ClearOne’s suite of Unified Communications, audio and video conferencing solutions.
- Intimate knowledge and successful track record selling into the IT distribution and reseller channels
- Exceptional presentation and demonstration skills
- Advanced knowledge of audio / video conferencing and competitive landscape
- Competitive, persistent and ethical approach toward winning new clients
- Entrepreneurial “Hunter Mentality” with committed customer service principles
- Ability to manage territory and work remotely
- Exceed territory sales goals
- Travel (80%) throughout territory evangelizing and selling to IT distributors and resellers
- Partner with IT distribution and resellers to sell, educate and present ClearOne audio and video solutions to end users
- Collaborate with distributors, resellers and end users to design, implement and deploy ClearOne solutions
Experience and Education Required:
Bachelors’ degree preferred, 5+ years plus sales experience in technology related field acceptable
Successful experience selling through IT distribution
3-5 years experience working in Unified Communications and video conferencing market in a sales / technical support role
Knowledge or experience selling any of the following vendor solutions a plus: Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, Radvision, Vidyo, etc.
Comfortable with the contract negotiation and development processes
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interface effectively with all departments
Self-starter and "hands-on" individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted Date: 2013-02-12 Expire Date: 2013-04-01
ClearOne is a global communications solutions company that develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming media and connectivity systems for audio, video, and web applications. The reliability, flexibility and performance of our advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life through better communication, education, and entertainment.
We develop, manufacture, market, and service a comprehensive line of high-quality audio conferencing products under personal, tabletop, premium and professional (installed audio) categories. We occupy the number one position in the global professional audio conferencing market with more than 50% of the global market share. Our conferencing solutions save organizations time and money by creating a natural environment for collaboration.
NetStreams, recently acquired by ClearOne, delivers the ultimate IP A/V experience by distributing high definition audio and video over TCP/IP networks. NetStreams’ products, designed for commercial and residential use, offer unprecedented levels of performance, functionality, simplicity, reliability, and expandability. By combining audio/video content, meta-data and control signals into one stream and incorporating industry standards, NetStreams’ newly patented StreamNet® solutions are a smart investment, enabling the Power of AV over IP™ - today.
NetStreams’ StreamNet technology provides elegant solutions for streaming media & control applications such as digital signage, distribution of HD video and audio, LAN Cloud Matrix Switching™, and audio paging over data networks.