Aavelin Composer and Playback v4.0
Early this year, we will be releasing a new Aavelin Composer and Playback software. This new release is packed with some great features.
This update will give the already capable Aavelin that extra punch; making video insertion easy to manage and stylish project creation a breeze with PDF support and some cool new backgrounds which are guaranteed to catch your viewer’s eye. Check out below for what’s in store.
- Video Clip Playback
– Video Playback of DivX and H.264 AC10 (mp4) Encoded Video Clips
- PDF Support
– Bring in a page from a PDF file onto your Composer page using the same method for bringing in any other image.
- New Standard Background Images View Sample Gallery
– We now have 100 new backgrounds that will be included with any Composer 4.0 and above installation. These backgrounds now come in two high definition resolutions: 1080p (16:9) and XGA (4:3).
- Several Interface Improvements & Engine enhancements
– Spacing and grouping has been added to the content buttons to make it easier to find which element you want. Other menus have been reorganized to accommodate more commonly used practices.
Be sure to keep checking the website and our social networks like Facebook and Twitter for more information on the Aavelin 4 release, the method for upgrading for current Aavelin customers, as well as everything MagicBox.