Written on June 14, 2016 at 5:47 pm, by ClearOne
View our InfoComm video again, and Open Your World to New Solutions. ClearOne provides the full range of conferencing, collaboration, and network streaming & signage solutions for voice and visual communications.
It takes a mix of personalities to make a neighborhood, a city, a nation, a world…. And it takes this same mix of products to make your offering complete. Make your offering as rich and diverse as your environment. ClearOne is adding the vibrancy to this AV ecosystem, and we’re here to support your efforts as you expand your offerings and your sales.
Open Your World to New Solutions… (we’re here.)
Written on May 23, 2016 at 11:04 am, by Brad
VIEW® Pro streaming encoders & decoders lead the industry in sending high quality h.264 video and audio over an existing IP network; but you probably already knew that. What you may not have known are the brilliant and flexible control capabilities of this technology.
In this post, we’re going to take a look at controlling devices via RS-232 and how you can use this power to take over the world, well, maybe just a client’s displays and audio outputs.
As an integrator, you’ve labored for several weeks (and weekends), up and down three flights of stairs, installing a multitude of displays for a client. You’re now hoping to solve the problem of powering on/off monitors, and to make it easy for the end user to select which source to show on any of the multitude of new displays. VIEW® Pro is the answer; allowing you to create an ASCII command list in the Dealer Setup software and then selecting that list using the Serial to Command selection on the Sources tab of any encoder being used in your streaming project.
The true efficiency of this “mesh network” setup is that you need only have the command list on one device, then using the magic of AV over IP, you can send those serial commands to any decoder on your network to perform the functions you’ve programmed. These commands can include the Active On/Off of the decoders themselves as well as Monitor Power On/Off which would of course require a serial cable from the decoder to the display. The D210 decoder is designed to mount directly behind a display with its small design, making this feature perfect for that model.
Additionally, commands such as Source Select can be used to change which sources are being played on any decoder on your network. Using a 3rd-party controller, such as a Crestron device, connected to the serial port of any available encoder or decoder, a savvy integrator could then program a stylish interface for powering displays on and off as well as providing the client an easy-to-use GUI for changing what video and audio is being played throughout the organization.
To expand on this ability, integrators can use VIEW® Pro’s new 2 way rs-232 pass through allowing use with ANY of the popular control system such as Utelogy, AMX, and the aforementioned Crestron to “pass-through” any driver over IP and extend the power and reach of the control system.
This control feature is included with all of our VIEW® Pro streaming product lines, with no additional upgrade or licensing. Competitors don’t offer this method of control with their streaming devices. Think about the possibilities you can provide for your clients. Not only are you giving them the industry leading 4:4:4 color space of vibrant, crystal-clear video with the lowest latency times; you’re offering built-in control that allows you to provide a professional AV over IP solution with fewer devices and affordable upgrade licensing across their existing networks.
Look into ClearOne’s VIEW® Pro streaming encoders & decoders for your next project and see why we are taking the industry by storm with our network media streaming solutions. You know us for audio, and now you know why “we do video.”
Written on February 11, 2015 at 1:14 pm, by ClearOne
• CONVERGE Matrix – The ClearOne CONVERGE Matrix audio mixer and router supports up to 512 x 512 audio channels using Dante technology for audio-over-IP networking and distribution applications. (CLICK FOR MORE)
• Wireless Dante – ClearOne’s new version of its Digital Wireless Microphone System is now supporting built-in Dante networking technology. (CLICK FOR MORE)
• CONNECT Dante – The CONNECT Dante network bridge provides networked audio distribution capability to CONVERGE® Pro and SR products with its flexible Internet Protocol (IP) and Ethernet-based audio network technology. (CLICK FOR MORE)
•Spontania – Software-based cloud collaboration solution, combines benefits of video conferencing and web conferencing into a unique, effective, and powerful enterprise solution. (CLICK FOR MORE)
• COLLABORATE Room Pro – Standards-based conferencing enabling up to nine locations to be easily and inexpensively bridged together, with built-in video streaming, recording, and multicasting. (CLICK FOR MORE)
• Integrated COLLABORATE Room Pro and Beamforming Microphone Array System – The world’s only professional video collaboration system to integrate beamforming microphone technology without the need for a DSP mixer. (CLICK FOR MORE)
• VIEW Pro – The newest multimedia streaming solution, offering the best in high-profile, 4:4:4 multimedia streaming with lossless compression. (CLICK FOR MORE)
Written on November 18, 2012 at 11:21 pm, by ClearOne